Monday September 26th

I am not in today. I will be back tomorrow.  Open note QUIZ on Tuesday at start of class.

Today:
1.) Make sure you are caught up in your notes for tomorrow's quiz. The questions will be taken from the beginning of the chapter (FAE) through prejudice and aggression. Pay special attention to terms we have discussed in class (ie social facilitation, group thin). All questions will be answered before quiz  - so have some ready. I can only help you if you ask for help:) 

2.) Work on your Prejudice & Aggression web - you can use the in class green 2nd edition books or the few red 1st edition books but PLEASE leave them in the room.

3.) Take an Implicit Association test here. You should agree to terms (all answers are confidential) but keep hitting "decline to answer" for all personal questions (gender, age, race, etc...)
  • take the race test, followed by the weapon test = do this at home if you don't get to it in class. If you have time, try the gender/career test.  Super interesting stuff!