![]() |
| Don't worry - you will!!! |
I look forward to an exciting year with all of you. Although our class focus will be on the College Board AP Psych exam we will be taking Mon. May 7th, my hope is, this year, that you learn to appreciate (if not love!) the ever evolving field of psychology as well as learn about the ever evolving you!
Please take some time to explore our class blog which will serve as "command central" for our time together. Pay special attention to the following:
1. Make sure to read our course syllabus very closely. I am assuming that this is information you will know on the first day of classes. You will also see in the syllabus materials (supply list) that you will need for class.
2. Access your "Summer Assignment" here. You need access to your online text. The log-on information was sent to you via Remind 101.
It never fails, every year my new AP students ask, "How do I know what to focus on when I read? What is the most important information?" (both very good questions!) Take a few minutes to watch the two videos below before you dive into Unit 1...
3. Please complete this survey.(AVAILABLE FIRST DAY OF CLASS)
Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me pmalaczewski@pdsd.org - as always - if you do not get a response from me it means I did not receive your email.
*Follow our class on Twitter @SVAPPsych - all the cool kids do it!
