AP 2: I won't be in until later today. Please use your class time wisely as I am going to assume you are ready to go on Monday.
Our QUIZ on Mood (Mod 67) and Schiz (Mod 68) will be pushed ot Monday.
Our QUIZ on Mood (Mod 67) and Schiz (Mod 68) will be pushed ot Monday.
To keep yourself on track...
1) Work on your Reading Guide / Notes. Use the videos below to help. I have posted our class notes on 3/15 post (pay special attention to Social Cognitive Casuses of Depression). Below you will find my friend taking you through the important points of our text...he does a pretty good job covering the most important info on the test. He also takes you through a lot of the graphics in the text.
Anxiety, OCD, Causes:
Mood Disorders (Unipolar & Bipolar)
Schizophrenia, Somatic Disorders, DID, Personality Diorders

