Wed 4/25 - Fri. 4/27

The following assignments are expected to be completed by the end of class on Friday. If you turn them in late on Monday, you will receive reduced credit. I need to count on you to continue your studies the three days I am away.

1. Unit 3 Bio Review (attach the practice FRQ to the back of the handout)
2. Packet: Sensation & Perception and Social Psych practice FRQs, Eye & Ear Diagrams, Normal Curve, Motivation & Emotion Theories, Development Chart)
3. Packet: Which Doesn't Belong (you will only receive credit if there is an explanation next to each"set" as to why the one your circeld doesn't belong).

Use eachother as a resource. Use your notes and the textbook under your seat. You can send questions to me via Remind and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able. 


Great site for a online, graded practice test. If you are taking the test you should do this prior to May 7th.