Monday October 22nd

Sorry to be out again! I'll be in tomorrow. Please make sure to be keeping up with your reading so we do not fall behind.

You should be reading according to our calendar - click Lesson Plans tab or click HERE

Access your Unit 3 Learning Objectives using the tab or click the link HERE. I'll have a hard copy for you tomorrow. I'll try to add the pages for the old textbook today.


You should be receiving 3 sheets that when taped together will be HANDOUT 3-2.


  • You should cut these out (leaving the left margin to hole punch for binder.
  • Line up and tape together (I'd tape on back so you can color the front)
  • Color code the neuron  
    • dendrite - 1 color
    • cell body, axon, terminal branches - 1 color
    • myelin sheath - 1 color 
    • complete the functions (you can cross out #s 3,4,5,8,10